Transmigrated to Another World Where Only Men Exist Chapter 01 part 01

1 [Part 01]

TL: Momo
Editor: reizora
Proofreader: reizora, wolf

***

Q: What would you like to do if you went to another world?
A: I want to become a Hero, defeat the Devil King, build a harem and be lovey-dovey with girl.

If you are a man, you will surely dream about such a thing once. No longer here but going to another world, suddenly becoming strong, going on an adventure, that kind of a protagonist's life story.

At least, I want to be like that. I really want to be like that. But in reality, even at this age I'm not popular at all = I've never had a girlfriend. That's why I have a dream to renew everything by going to another world, having a cute girlfriend and be lovey-dovey with her.

What? You're already in the third year of high school, can't you get rid of your chuunibyou? After this I have to face the fiercely competitive university entrance exam, okay. So before that, please let my dream and my delusion run free. O'God, please let me transmigrate to another world! I'm serious about this wish.

Other than my dream that can't come true, right now, I don't have any unhappiness at all.  If you are wondering why, it is because I have a cute but cheeky little sister who considers her brother as an errand boy and a very beautiful childhood friend who only regards me as her best friend―

――Despite the cruel reality, I don't actually hate this world.

It's just that I'm not quite satisfied with my situation.

I also… I also want to live like the protagonist of the story! Life as the summoned Hero from another world who defeats the Demon King and then to have a happy ending with the Princess.

From time to time, I’m always thinking about that matter!

Then one day, when I realized, I was already in a strange land. The area is lined up by brick buildings while people with animal ears and reptile-like faces walk around. In this Medieval Europeanesque town, I was standing in daze.

――Come to think of it, I have no memory before coming to this place. The scenery around me is obviously not Japan and I don't remember going on a trip to a place like this. Yeah, I'm sure about it.

No matter how you think about it, I have transmigrated to another world! God, thank you! 

Yahoo! I'm here! I'm in another world! Finally, I came to another world that I have always yearned for!

My nightly prayer finally got through! Every night at my bedside, I have always prayed, please let me go to another world! And I want to dream of about something erotic tonight! The latter always gets fulfilled every night, but the former didn't, so I almost gave up. But finally, it gets fulfilled too!

Thinking about it, unlike light novel, there's no explanation about the other world but is that alright? Where is the "I'm sorry I ended your life by mistake and as apology, I will transmigrate you to another world" kind of template?

And how did I die? Did I save the black cat that was almost hit by a car, or did I protect my friend from terrorists who took over the school and then died, or something like that?

Hmmm, I have no memories at all. Whatever! Let's just pretend I protected a beautiful girl and died. And because of that, I will have a reunion with a beautiful girl in this world as well and then our love comedy will begin. Yes, yes, I know it.

Anyway, I don't have to be bothered by such matters if I want to live here, right?

It will be impossible for someone like me, yutori-type guy who came from modern times and was suddenly thrown into another world, to live here. I want to believe that I've been transmigrated here and that I won't die so soon because there should be a trip privilege for me!

As far as I know, in the light novel and anime, the successive traveler usually receives some kind of trip privilege. Then I, possibly, will have that too!

I'm going to check it immediately. I want to know if I have been given a cheat ability or weapon. After standing majestically in the middle of the road, I think I'm being a hindrance so I approach the end of the road.

I'm still wearing my uniform. My belongings which include a handkerchief, tissue, and a smartphone are still here. Yep, my belongings are still the same as before and haven't changed at all.

Well, I wonder if I got some power and become stronger? After considering it for a moment, I use all of my strength to hit the wall near me. There was no change on the wall, but I didn't feel too much pain myself. Just, I feel a bit hot right now. Oh? It's coming, isn't it? I wonder if I have the typical no-damage skill?

Let's find out what skill I have. In my favorite light novel, you can understand the skill you have by looking at the status screen. However, I don't know how to display my status screen. If I chant the skill name properly will it become active, I wonder. For now, I will try it first.

"Defense Skill", "Magic Skill", "Swordsmanship Skill", "Exploration Skill", I continue to chant and the moment I say "Appraisal Skill", my world is blurred and various information pops up as letters in the air.

It seems to be a skill to appraise anything and anyone. I can even see the status of the passerby. 

Indeed, it's that pattern where you can appraise your own and other's status.

As expected, I have the trip privilege! Perhaps, I have some other skills too?

――My appraisal result looks like this.

Name】Shiromu Kusuki
Age】18
Aptitude】??
Rank】Lv.1
Skill】Appraisal
Condition:
-Transmigrated from another world.
Ability:
-Able to know the details of things reflected in the field of your view, regardless if it's a person or thing.
Compensation: None.

Skill】Item Box (Dimensional Storage)
Condition:
-Transmigrated from another world
Ability:
-Own 10+Lv storage boxes in different spaces. Can store up to 99 items. The same type of items can be stored in one box.
Compensation: None.

Skill】Egonist (Selfish Defense)
Condition:
-Transmigrated from another world.
-Have ?? as aptitude.
Ability:
-Reduced the damage to 1/10 of the attack received. 
-There will be no effect during the abnormal circumstance.
Compensation: Sensitivity will be ×10.

Ooooh!! Great. I got three skills as my trip privilege.

***

Notes:
※ Chuunibyou : Middle two syndrome

Yutori : The people are perceived to be less educated, more psychologically fragile and generally lack in competitive spirit. If you want to know more about this, please search about yutori generation or yutori education.

***

Hello! I'm Momo and nice to meet you! This is my first time doing a long translation in english! (T ^ T)

I'm super interested with this story! That's why I decided to continue this project even I have to start it all over because the novel changed a bit after got serialization (ノД`)

Well, I already saw the raw and actually one chapter is super long. I'm afraid it will take a long time to finish one chapter so I decided to break it into several parts. For my update schedule, if I'm not too busy, I will try to do the update every month or twice in a month.

Thank you for Karen (kirameki) that has provided me the raw novel! (*'∀'人)♥

Uhm... It will be a long project and I hope I can finish it. English and Japanese aren't my first language so I'm really sorry for my grammar mistake or inaccurate translation. Please leave me a comment if you want to correct something! I will fix it immediately ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

Thank you so much for reading it!

IntroTOC | Next

Comments

  1. Hello! Thankyou for picking this up and thankyou for the chapter:D~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for translating this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, thank you for picking up this story~ i'm glad that i will be able to finally reading this again~
    good luck to you (*´ω`*)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for picking up this novel!! Even when it's your first time, I'm super impressed!! You did a great job
    ヾ(*’O’*)/ I was wondering why it hasn't been updating but that makes a lot of sense. Anyways, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so, so much for picking this up!! TvT I always waited for a new update, I'm so glad! ;w;

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for picking this up! Nice job on the first chapter, I'm looking forward to more !^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for picking this up! I have been waiting for so long for this to be picked up (╥﹏╥) You are a blessing! Thank you very much for your hard work!!! (*^3^)/~♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why don't you continue since chapter 9? When a translator pick an abadonned translation they don't waste their time and effort to translate what reader already read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhm... I already said in TN the novel changed after got serialization. The author, I think, add some detail in the novel and novel content now different from before. If I continue it from chapter 9, it will be hard for me. Actually the novel now just has 16 chapters with 20k words in one chapter. It's totally different with the previous translator work and that's why I start it over.

      Delete
  9. Wait, I thought that this novel was already deleted by the author?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Someone already provided me that's why we decided to start it over~

      Delete
  10. Thanks for the chapter! Keep it up! Translation is great

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chuunibyo is Middle School Syndrome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's right! I was quite confused before between disease or syndrome. Thank you for the correction! (ง ˙˘˙ )ว

      Delete

Post a Comment