Transmigrated to Another World Where Only Men Exist


Novel Information:
  • Title: 男だらけの異世界トリップ ~BLはお断り!~
  • Type: Web Novel
  • Language: Japanese
  • Author: 空兎 (Sorausagi)
  • Status: Completed
  • Link: Alphapolis
***
At first, I thought I being transmigrated to another world that I yearned for, but in this world only men exist here. Eh, you're lying, right!? My dream is to make a beautiful cat-eared girl as my s*x slave!?
***
Here is the novelupdates link and the previous translation version: 1-9

New translation:
Intro
1-1    01 || 02 || 03 || 04
1-2    : 01 || 02 || 03 || 04

Comments

  1. Where's the illustration?? OwO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click the intro please! (。•̀ᴗ-)و ̑̑✧

      Delete
  2. I think u are missing one illustration. Pretty sure that there was a knight whith whom shiromu slept with

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you also drop this as well? T_T it's been a long time now since you last update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to continue it! Wish me luck (╥_╥)

      Delete

Post a Comment