Transmigrated to Another World Where Only Men Exist Chapter 01 part 03

1 [Part 03]


TL: Momo
Editor+Proofreader: reizora

***

Michel-san then talks about the Guild. There seem to be six ranks of adventurers: S, A, B, C, D and E. E is the weakest, S is the strongest, and of course I'm in E rank. If you reach S rank, you will be given the same authority as a General and many countries will be asking for you. There are only five S rank adventurers in the world. If you become an S rank adventurer, you will be entrusted with the Dragon Subjugation alone.

When Michel-san said that it would be nice if Shiromu-kun could become one too, I nodded firmly. To be the sixth S rank adventurer will be so cool, right? Yeah, I've decided. My goal in this other world is to be an S rank adventurer. It will be great to be strong, powerful and have high scarcity value, isn't it? I already have multiple skills, so I'm sure people around me will say, “Are you Shiromu? The fastest to become an S rank adventurer? Wow! So cooooool!”. I'm looking forward to it.

Well, that aside, I'm only an E rank now. In order to be promoted, I have to complete at least 10 quests and pass the promotional test. It's a hassle to take an exam, but it's natural to be more prepared because higher ranking means the quest will be more difficult and potentially life-threatening.

I've already registered in the Guild while listening to Michael-san’s explanation. Now, I'm ready to accept the quest.

Then I ask Michael-san to tell me the quests that is available for an E rank.

Client: Guild
Content: Deliver Lusoc Grass.
Quantity: 10
Reward: 1 Big Copper coin. ※The excess item can also be purchased.

Client: Guild
Content: Deliver Lackle Flowers.
Quantity: 5
Reward: 1 Big Copper coin.

Client: Benedick Ranch
Content: Keeping watch on the sheeps in the farm.
Duration: A whole day
Reward: 3 Big Copper coins.

Client: Belt Blindt
Content: Help transport Ray Rice.
Duration: A whole day.
Reward: 30 Copper coins per sack carried.

Client: Guild
Content: Goblin Subjugation.
Quantity: 10 Goblin's body.
Reward: 1 Silver coin. ※Will get 1 Big copper coin for every additional kill.

These five are the quests that E rank like me can take. Even so, I still don't know the standard of money in this world such as copper or silver coins. Goblin subjugation is the most adventure-like job, but I don't have any weapon yet. No matter how much cheat abilities I have, if I don't have a weapon, the hunt will be too much.

"Hmm...."

"For the time being, I recommend you to collect Lusoc grass or Lackle flowers. It would be hard for you to subjugate monsters all of a sudden."

I listened to Michel-san’s suggestion and looked at the quest again. I think Michel-san is right.

I can't fight goblins until I save some money and buy a weapon. The other two quests are more like part-time jobs than quests. Collecting is also like an errand, but it still feels like an adventure. Yeah, that's right. Let’s pick this.

“Well then, excuse me Michel-san, could you give me the Lusoc grass quest please….”

"Hey, brat. I’ve never seen you here before? A new adventurer?"

In response, Michel-san says in a troubled voice, "Gray-san.".

Erm, who?

It was a tall, dark-blue-haired ikemen dude who suddenly cut me off. Being called out by a guy doesn’t make me happy at all. Rather, it makes me angrier at the fact that he is an ikemen. Don't get carried away just because you look good!

Even so, this ikemen dude looks pretty strong.

The sword resting on his waist looks very expensive and his black armor has a cool design that excites men’s heart. Cool! It's black! So, who the hell is this guy? I have an appraisal skill as my trip privilege, so I will take a look to this guy.

【Name】Gray Kallstenius
【Age】27
【Aptitude】Dual Blades
【Rank】Lv.63
【Skill】Brine Sickle (Twin Adder Dance)
Condition:
-Have Dual Blades as aptitude.
-Must be at least on Lv.45 or above.
Ability:
-Able to launch a slashing attack by wielding the blade.
Compensation:
-Each time the sword is slashed, you will become stiff for a certain amount of time.

I thought he is just an ikemen who doesn't have any skill and level, that's why he doesn't stop bullshitting me.

Level 63!? Well, isn't that quite awesome? And this guy even got some pretty good cheat skill!?

How many slashing attacks that you can launch!? I also want it too, but it seems to be impossible without Dual Blades as the aptitude. I wonder if aptitude is about the weapons or the person itself? By the way, I'm kind of curious about my aptitude. It’s still written as ?? when I saw it before... Let's ask someone next time.

While I was thinking about that, Michel-san opened his mouth.

"What are you doing here, Gray-san? If I remember correctly, you were summoned by the Imperial Order of the Knights to Imperial Capital?"

"I don't have interest in those muscle brains people. I just answered casually and then reject them. More importantly, Michel-san who is this guy?"

Gray said that as he stared at my face. What? I only have eyes, nose, and mouth on my face, dude? Don’t tell me he got curious because there’s a person that have mediocre appearance who is so different with the mold of his face? Get lost, ikemen. Are you trying to pick a fight? Just you wait after my level went up in three years!

"He is Shiromu-kun, the new adventurer who just signed up for the Guild. He is still a beginner, so please don't tease him, alright?"

“This guy? He doesn't look he got any strength on his arms. I’d be more convinced if you tell me he is a young master from somewhere, you know? Are you sure you really want to be an adventurer?”

Gray asked me dubiously. It seems the reason he was staring at me a moment ago was actually because he was judging my physique.

Of course, I myself know that I don't look so muscular and macho, okay! Leave me alone! I have some cheat skills as my trip privilege, so I will be all right! Don't get carried away just because you are an ikemen who looks a little strong and has a slim muscular body!

"Yes. I want to be an adventurer. I'm penniless now, so I really want to earn money."

"With that kind of appearance, isn't it better to sell “that” if you want to earn money? If you want, I can be your first customer."

"Gray-san!"

With an unpleasant smile, Michel-san raised his voice as he rebuked Gray who is grinning obscenely.

What is "that" mean? I'm a bit interested if there is an easy way to earn money, but I can feel he talked about a dangerous job from the flow of the conversation and Michel-san’s tone.

...This is just my guess but, don’t tell me the job that I was about to be introduced before is a job to become a hostess or ero-related work? Dude, what are you talking about? Why do you suggest such a thing to me?

“I only want to do those things with someone I love so I refuse. Moreover, I’ve always dreamed of being an adventurer in the past, that is why I choose to be an adventurer now.”

"Hmm…."

Gray replied indifferently as he listens to my answer. I wonder if he lost his interest in me because my answer is so boring? If that’s the case, then stay just like that.

***

When I reading Shiromu and Gray meeting scene before I saw Gray's illustration:
Hmm... I want to punch him....

When I saw Gray's illustration in the novel:
Hmm... He looks like a righteous man? I wonder about his appearance in the novel....

When I reading the meeting scene in the novel:
Yep. I still want to punch him ヽ(*´∀`)ノ

For everyone who got curious about their illustration, please don't forget to check the intro page. You can find it if you click the TOC button! ٩( 'ω' )و 

Actually I'm not really good with isekai novel and rpg element. For Gray's ability, I use the name of his skill according to the previous translator! (つд⊂)

Good news! Next update will be the end of chapter 1! (ง ˙˘˙ )ว

(a bit) Spoiler:
Next update: Shiromu gets his first weapon! (*'▽'*)♪
Chapter 2: Shiromu's r*pe scene! (つд⊂)

See you on the next update!

Prev | TOC | Next

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. And thank you for your comment! (〃⊃ω⊂〃)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I like his illustration! That is why I think he looks cool and handsome (つд⊂)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the hard work

    You're cute, you know that >///<
    (Somehow i felt that there is part of me that look forward to your comment)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you for reading it! (〃⊃ω⊂〃)

      HSHSHSHSHSHS Thank you for the compliment! I honestly feel embarrassed when read your comment! ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

      But I'm glad you don't find my TN is annoying! Omg I'm shy (๑////๑)

      Delete
  4. thank you for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for taking up this LN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Err will you continue? Or are you dropping it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to continue it! I'm sorry for the late update ;;;

      Delete
    2. Alright, then, take your time ^^ thank you for giving us the content we all miss hehe

      Delete

Post a Comment