Transmigrated to Another World Where Only Men Exist Chapter 01 part 04

1 [Part 04]


TL: Momo
Editor+Proofreader: reizora

***

"If you want to become an adventurer that much, should I go with you?"

"What?"

"This is your first quest, isn't it? Let's form a party. I'll take that quest with you."

The direction of his interest seemed to shihfting strangely. You want to take this quest with me? What makes you say that?

"Gray-san!"

"Come on, Michel. I'm just saying an S rank like me want to help a newbie. What's wrong with that?"

"That's not a bad idea, but Shiromu-kun just finished his registration. He doesn't even know about the guild rules, alright? It is too early for him to go with a senior adventurer."

"I can teach him about that, right? Hey, you want to go hunting with me too?"

Gray smiled again as he spoke.

Apparently this Gray is an S rank adventurer. How high your specs are!? I thought he was just an ikemen dude, but it turns out he is one of the best adventurers in the world? And why were there only five S rank adventurers in the world? Are you that free? Are S rank adventurers really that idle?

Anyway, apart from that, it looks like this guy called Gray intends to take me along with him. It is still a mystery why he came up with the idea, but it seems like it will be beneficial for me.

No matter what I say, I'm still a newbie in this world. Therefore, it's good for me to learn about adventure things from an expert like him. I don't even know how to swing a sword yet. This offer will help me learn how to use weapons and know about monsters. Yes, this is a wonderful offer. Very wonderful offer.

I looked at him. Gray grinned widely when he realized my gaze.

"Brat, you're coming, right?"

The answer is obvious. It would be an enormous advantage for me to form a party with him――

"But I refuse!"

After I said that, his handsome face suddenly turned stiff. Haha! Eat that!

No matter how attractive Gray's offer is, I can't accept that. I have unique skills that are different from others, and I can't let them know about that. Right now, I don't need someone who goes against my unique powers. I don't mind if I get relied on or respected because of my skills, but I don't want to be feared or being attacked.

....What a lame excuse, I know. In the end, my real reason is, "I don't want to go on an adventure with ikemen dude! I just want to form a party with cute girls, stuuupid!". But unfortunately, in this world, there are no girls!

"You're going to refuse my invitation? Bitch, don't get cocky just because you're a little cute."

"I never ever thought I was cute, what’s wrong with your brain. Don’t tell me you think I also think the same way as you? I'm not happy at all being looked like that by an ikemen bastard like you!"

"Getting impudent just because I treated you a little kindly. Don’t be insolent or I’ll rape you right here."

"Wait Gray-san, please don’t say such frightening things! And since he had already refused himself, wouldn't that be enough? I must ask you to leave for today!"

Because Michel-san said that, Gray clicked his tongue as he glared at me and walked away. I heaved a sigh of relief after I saw Gray walking out the door.

S-Scary... If you think about it calmly, I just picked a fight with an S rank adventurer. This is bad. Alright. Let's avoid walking on the streets at night.

"I'm sorry, Shiromu-kun. Gray-san is an S rank adventurer and I'm sure you can trust in his abilities, but he has an insignificant problem....”

“No, it's not your fault, Michel-san. I'm fine.”

Well, the reality is that adventurers are hooligans, so it can’t be helped. I have to do my best and get strong quickly so that I won’t get looked down on by those guys.

"Thank you for your kind words. But really, I’m quite worried about how indecency Gray-san is. I'm glad Shiromu-kun could refuse his invitation properly."

"Eh, indecency?"

"Once Gray-san sets his eyes on someone who he likes, he eats them up immediately. Shiromu-kun is probably Gray-san’s type since you’re cute."

“Haha. But I’m not cute though.”

My face twitched as I answered. As I thought, THAT is what you mean!

My virgin ass is being targeted!! SCARRRRYYYYYYY!!

Since there are only men in this world, it is only natural for men to do lewd things together and I understand that. But when I heard that I'm being targeted too, it makes me want to cry. Wait! I’m very STRAIGHT! I can’t go to THAT side! I CAN'T sacrifice my ass!

"That's not true. I think Shiromu-kun is cute."

Michel-san smiled at me while I suffer from culture shock.

"I thought before you were just a child but I guess you are not as young as I thought? Shiromu-kun is my type, so what do you think?"

Suddenly I had the urge to ask "Even you, Brutus?" to Michel-san as he smiled happily while saying that he was glad Gray didn't take me.

The world where there are only men exist has seriously damaged my mental health.

But still I want to live in this fantasy world! Even if I can't do this and that with girl, I won't give up my dream of becoming a Hero or a Hunter in this real world RPG! Besides, I don't know how to return to my original world. There is also a high possibility that I was reincarnated in this world because I died in my original world, so let's enjoy this adventure!

In the future, I will hunt monsters! I wanted to do that, but now I have no weapons or money. I have to complete this collecting quest first and then make some money.

"Then, I want to take the quest to collect Lusoc grass. I need to save some money to buy weapons."

"Alright. But Shiromu-kun, you really don't have any weapons? There will be monsters in the forest, so you better bring weapons for self-defense."

What? I need a weapon to go to the forest? But I do not have money! I even had to take a quest to go to the forest to buy weapons. Does this mean that all my efforts were in vain? I can't be an adventurer?

"Really? But I don't have enough money to buy weapons. What should I do?"

"....That's right. Actually, we received some old donated weapons that are no longer needed from adventurers. If you find something you like, I'll give it to you. It does seem like a discarded item, but I think it's better than being unarmed."

After saying that, Michel-san went to the back and carried a box filled with metallic sounds before placing it in front of me.

When I looked inside, I could see many knives and daggers in it.

So, I have to find a weapon or something like that from here? The weapons in here didn't seem like a lot, but it wasn't bad for getting one.

With a clattering sound, I check the box. There was a dark red dagger among the weapons inside. Hm, how about this one? Well, since I have appraisal skill, why don't I take a look?

Name】Bloody Steal Dagger (Crimson Thief Sword)
Rank】A
Ability
A dagger that can absorb the opponent's blood and give it to the owner. Able to heal wounds and restore physical strength.

....Hah?

I looked at it twice without thinking. Uh, you said it was discarded item, right? Then why did something as extraordinary as this get mixed here?

Blood… No, it's Bloody. Like Egonist, there is a mix of English and coined words. So this is an A rank weapon with the function of 『heal wounds and restore physical strength』? The fuck!? W-Wait a second! Why did such an extraordinary dagger be here! Are you sure I can really take it!?

"Michel-san, can I really take this?"

"Yes. These are all weapons that middle-level adventurers used when they were beginners. Nothing new, but I think carrying this weapon is better than nothing."

Michel-san simply said it was okay to take it. Well, I don't think it's just a beginner weapon at all. But he already let me to have it so I'll take it! Yahoo―! I can use my skills right away! I am very lucky to have gotten an excellent weapon so fast!

***

Really really late update because my computer broke, and I had to do some things irl. I'm sorry for everyone reading this (╥_╥)

Prev | TOC | Next


Comments

  1. Thank you for translating this!! ❤️ I don't know if it's because we haven't seen much interaction yet but MC doesn't seem as ‘homophobic’ or set on getting girls because he accepted the
    reality quickly in this version, which I'm very happy about

    ReplyDelete
  2. porfavor saca mas capitulos pronto hace mucho que no ahi capitulos nuevos yo me qede en el cap 9

    ReplyDelete
  3. porfavor saca mas capitulos pronto hace mucho que no ahi capitulos nuevos yo me qede en el cap 9

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for continuing this. T_T I am waiting for this for a long time now .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the chapter ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the chapter!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gaaaahhhhh this is torture I have to wait for this to catch up to chapter nine so I can continue on from there QAQ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you still working on this? Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment