Transmigrated to Another World Where Only Men Exist Chapter 01 part 02

1 [Part 02]

TL: Momo
Editor+Proofreader: reizora

***

The first skill is 『Appraisal』. I can get the details of whatever is reflected in my field of vision.

See, this is a good deal. In other words, I can know the other person's information, right? I have just come to another world, so I'm really grateful to be able to get some information without risk. I'm going to take care of this ability from now on.

The second skill is Dimensional Storage called『Item Box』! I'm already in royal road1

It’s a blessing because I don’t have to carry my things one-by-one.

Can I really use it? When I try it on a needle that I find around, I can store it properly. However, it seems to be able to store only the thing my hand touched. When I gave the command "Stored" on a large stone in the distance, nothing happened.

And then, the third skill! Finally it's here!

A unique skill called the selfish defense, 『Egonist』!! Ah this smell like nothing but cheat!

Hmmm, the name of this skill isn't Egoist, but Egonist.

Seems like why it didn't hurt so much when I hit the wall a while ago was the effect of this skill. It's so cool to have a skill that can reduce the damage to 1/10 automatically. It's not like I'm bad at exercising, but when it came to actual fighting, I think my defense force weakens to such a poor paper level. So, having this ability to cover it up is wonderful.

However, there are something I'm worried about. It’s the price.

Am I the only one who thinks about something erotic when I hear sensitivity will be x10? No, right? We all imagine the kind of doujin development, right? But under what circumstances my sensitivity will rise up? Well, I'm not sure, but if I use this skill, I will find out about it later. 

I'm pretty sure these skills are the privileges of me being transmigrated to another world. No doubt this must be a written term if you migrated to another world. By the way, I'm concerned about the 'Have ?? as aptitude' being part in my selfish defense condition, Egonist. Why I can't tell the aptitude with my appraisal skill? 

Well, maybe I can find out later if I meet the conditions so let's leave it for now. Surely in the future, the Hero aptitude will be shown on my status. Then, you know, I have to go to the castle and pulls out the legendary sword. It's getting more and more like an RPG. I'm sure I will enjoy living here.

After I have confirmed my trip privilege2, I decided to look for the Adventurer’s Guild. Now that I'm in another world, I'm going to become an adventurer and exterminate monsters. Damn, I'm getting really excited. That is mean I have a chance to build my harem dream, right?

When I asked a passerby where the Adventurer’s Guild was, he gave me a brief instruction so I was able to find it relatively quickly.

Walking along a stone-paved road, I quickly walked into a building and found the interior to be very guild-like. The fact that there is a counter and a shelf lined with alcohol suggests that it also serves as a bar. Well, I have the impression that a guild is a gathering place for old men, and I guess that will be more convenient for selling alcohol too.

Even so, I haven't seen any girl since I came to this world. Well, I'm in an Adventurer's Guild after all so I guess it can’t be helped if I don't see any girl. There's nothing here besides filthy old men.

But!! I still don't want to give up! Because there must be a cute poster girl3 Onee-sama in the guild~! They're definitely behind the reception desk.

As for the Onee-sama of the guild receptionist, despite being an older woman, she will be a little bit clumsy, like to take care of other, wears a miniskirt and has glasses.

I want Onee-sama to say,  "Oh my, you're so cute. Why you don't do something fun with this Onee-san?"

Well, actually I'm not going to hope too much from the guild's Onee-sama. The development is too fast for a virgin like me. It is already enough to see the guild's Onee-sama.

Here we go, it's time to meet up with the Onee-sama! While thinking like that, I went to the reception desk and found a beauty with a beautiful hair like golden thread sitting there.

"I'm sorry, uhm, I'd like to be an adventurer."

"Oh my, what a lovely gentleman. Then I’ll start the procedures. May I ask your name?"

The blonde beauty turned towards me and talk with a charming smile. If the one who gave me such a smile is a beautiful Onee-sama, I would have been fascinated and captivated. That is only if the other party is an ONEE-SAMA.

That's right. It was a man who sat at the reception desk. WAIT A FREAKING MINUTE―!!

Where is the glasses-wearing girl in a miniskirt!? Why is it a guy!? Where is the girl!?

"It's S-Shiromu."

"Shiromu-kun, isn't it? I'm called Michel Ascot. Then I'll explain about the guild."

"Uhm, are there any girl receptionist here?"

"Eh?"

Even though I know I shouldn't interrupt, I couldn't help but say it. After all! I was really looking forward to seeing the guild's poster girl! I can't give up!

"Girl receptionist? What is that?"

"Errr, a girl who works as a receptionist."

"Ah, so you mean females. You sure ask about interesting things. There is no female human though?"

Michel-san said with a cheerful smile while his words knocked me down with despair.

According to him, there are no girl in this world.  Reproductive activities can be performed by men and children can also be born from men. That's why the great scholar then said females are no longer necessary and they disappeared. However, it seems that there are still female among demons. D-don't fuck with meeeeeee!!

A world without girls!? I won't accept that kind of world! Change! Change! AAAAAHHH! It's not supposed to be like thiiiiis!

After doing 'that' with a pretty cat-eared girl and graduated from being a virgin, I was supposed to be a Hero, defeat the Demon King, finally marrying the princess and live happily, so why did everything turn out to be like this!!

Overwhelmed with this despairing situation, I was choked by tears.

"What's wrong?"

"Ah, no, it's nothing. May I ask you to explain about the guild?"

To be honest, mentally I suffer but yes... Because I have arrived in another world, I still want to have an adventure.


1 Royal road : Easy way or short-cut
2 Trip privilege : so everyone, I wonder if you have any suggestion about this word? Someone suggested to me to use cheat ability for replace this word. I almost used it but then I remembered in the introduction page, cheat ability and trip privilege are in one sentence. I'm confused. If you have any suggestion about it too, please leave me a comment!
3 Poster girl : idk how to put it in translation www it's supposed to be "pretty girl who attracts customers to come inside a shop" and after pondering for a while, I decided to use "poster girl" like the previous translator. If you have any suggestion about it, please leave a comment!



***

Hello everyone, Momo here! Thank you for read this translation and also leave me a comment. Thank you so much! (T ^ T)

I read the comment and found some question. I decided to write my answer here too so everyone can read it ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

Q: This novel was already deleted by the author, right?
A: Yep. But I think what the author deleted was the previous version of their novel, the raws version of previously translator work.
My translation work now based on the author published novel. If you curious about the published novel version, you can also check it out on Alphapolis. If I'm not wrong, you can read the first three chapters for free!

Q: Why you didn't continue this translation from chapter 9 and start it over?
A: When I read the published novel version I realized it's a bit different with the previous translator work and that's why I decided to start it over again. The novel now just has 16 chapters with 18k-20k words in one chapter.
Maybe the author just added details which then made one chapter feel long and in fact, I can just skip it and then immediately translate the next chapter (chapter 10). I thought like that too at first but then I thought maybe there is also additional information in the new details? I don't want to miss it and that's why I start it over (。•́︿•̀。)
So, did you guys already realize the difference now? o(≧∇≦o)

Q: Update schedule?
A: I'm sorry because for now, I will not have any regular update schedule. My rl is a bit busy so usually I start to translating this on the weekend and maybe I will upload it on sunday or monday. I will try to update twice a month. Worst case, I have to update once a month. But if I'm not too busy, I will update once a week.

I apologize to everyone for having to reread this novel from the beginning. I hope you all can understand my decision to start over this novel ( *´︶`*)

Anyways, thank you for reading this! Sorry for my long TN! o(´д`o)

Comments

  1. thanks for picking this up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm shocked someone already leave me a comment! I even haven't updated it yet in novelupdates ((((;゜Д゜)))

      Anyway, thank you for reading my translation! ><

      Delete
  2. Thanks you for your hard work. Just take your time to translate it

    You said that the novel ver is out. This novel. Is it series with many vol (around 10+ vol) or short vol (less than 5 vol)?

    Will you post the drawing/ pict in the novel too?

    Last, can you give me a little spoiler of the last chapter in the novel ver? I'm curious so much
    Cause the last act from novelupdates is MC being ....... (can i say that word? Let's use sensor here) r*pe by a monster tree, killed it the got its core

    So far, MC already slept twice in the forest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you for reading it. I'm so happy someone still willing to reading this novel (≧∇≦*)

      About your question, the novel itself just has one volume now. I already upload their character introduction picture in intro page! (if you can't find it, just click the TOC option)

      Well, I'm just finished reading chapter 1 but I'm not really sure about 'that' thing for now. If you still want to know, how about leave a comment at my wordpress? (You can find my wordpress on the side bar) I will tell you after I finish reading chapter 2 through my wordpress comment (because I'm scared ppl will get angry if I leave any spoiler in here)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for picking this up!!1 I have been waiting 3 years for this!!! Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your hard work and dedication!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I’m interested in helping you proofread if you would like? Just to fix small mistakes in flow for a more comfortable read ♪( ´▽`) if you’d like my help just let me know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ASDFGHJK Hello! That will be a great help to me! (≧∇≦*)

      Do you mind if I asking your email or maybe your discord? If you uncomfortable to leave your contact information here, you can leave me a comment through my wordpress! (ง ˙˘˙ )ว

      Delete
    2. Got it!(*'∀'人)♥

      Thank you so much!

      Delete
  6. Tnxs for picking the novel up! Been wanting to read this for very long time. Good job with the translation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tihank you so much for the upload, I've been eager to continue this reading.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment